HCC specializes in civil, structural, environmental and geo-technical engineering and project management consultancy.
The company has the following support staff Civil Engineers, Engineering Technicians, CAD Technicians, Surveyors and Project Managers. The team is dedicated to serve clients with technically sound engineering solutions and a professional business approach with all engineers registered with the Board of Engineers Trinidad and Tobago.
Hanover Construction Company Ltd. provides services at every stage of a project, from initial planning and appraisal through design, contract document and implementation as follows:
Investigation and Planning
- Data collection
- Traffic Surveys
- Assessment of resources and demands
- Conceptual Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Geological, geo-technical and soil surveys
- Topographical Surveys
- Structural Surveys
- Computer based modeling
- Environmental impact assessments
- Sensibility and risk analysis
- Outline and detailed designs
- Computer aided designs
- Design checks
- Identifying appropriate materials and sources
- Technical and performance specifications
- Quantity surveying and cost estimating
- Tender Stage Assistance
- Construction supervision and contract administration
- Project management
- Support and strengthening of client’s management teams
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Inspection and off-site materials supply and fabrication
- Certification of payments, financial and budgetary control
- Assessment of contractors’ claims
- Preparation of as-built drawings
HCC’s Structural Engineering capabilities within our contracted service providers include the design and analysis of steel, concrete, timber, masonry and composite structures and/or elements and fabrication detailing for commercial and residential buildings, foundations and bridges.
Our team is proficient in the use of AutoCAD and STAADPro.
- HCC has successfully undertaken numerous civil designs including storm water management systems, water reticulation systems, sewerage collection and sewage treatment systems and road network system for various sizes of developments.
All design activities would be strictly controlled to ensure that the design output complies with requirements of the Client and the relevant Approval Agencies. Design activities are planned and executed by competent personnel and are subjected to regular review and verification by the Projects Director, and where relevant, agreement with the Client.